Remains of Margam Abbey

The remains of Margam Abbey, built in 1147.

The remains of Margam Abbey, built in 1147.
«Previous«
»Next»
The remains of Margam Abbey, built in 1147. Built between 1830 and 1840, Margam Castle is actually a country house built in the Tudor Gothic style. It is currently used for location filming of Dr. Who and Da Vinci's Demons. Built between 1830 and 1840, Margam Castle is actually a country house built in the Tudor Gothic style. It is currently used for location filming of Dr. Who and Da Vinci's Demons.
Image Name: margam_2012-06-10_16-54-31
Index Page:
File Name:margam_2012-06-10_16-54-31
Index PageSouth Wales..Margam Park
Date2012-06-10 16:54:31
DescriptionThe remains of Margam Abbey, built in 1147.
CountyNeath Port Talbot
CountryCymru/Wales
CopyrightCopyright 2012 Debbie Davies & Kenvyn Davies
Tags 12th Century 2012 2014 Abbey Building Buildings Country Estate Country Park Cymru Derelict Exterior Historic Buildings Nikon D800E Outdoors Park Religion Ruins Wales Wales/Cymru
CameraNikon D800E
Lens24.0-120.0 mm f/4.0 
Focal Length24mm
Focal Length (35mm)24mm
Shutter Speed1/160
Aperturef/6.3
ISO Speed100

Image location