Tenby



«Previous«
St. Catherine's Fort in Tenby was built in 1867 to prevent Tenby being used as a bridgehead for an attack on the port of Milford Haven. It is currently derellict but has acted as a fort, private dwelling and zoo! Tenby has had a lifeboat station since 1852, with the RNLI running it since 1854. It currently (as at 2012) has the old station (recently converted to a private residence), built in 1976 and the new  (completed 2005). Tenby has had a lifeboat station since 1852, with the RNLI running it since 1854. It currently (as at 2012) has the old station (recently converted to a private residence), built in 1976 and the new  (completed 2005).
Image Name: tenby_2005-04-30_12-24-54
Index Page:
File Name:tenby_2005-04-30_12-24-54
Index PagePembrokeshire..Tenby
Date2005-04-30 12:24:54
Description
CountyPembrokeshire
CountryCymru/Wales
CopyrightCopyright 2005 Ken Davies & Debbie Phillips
Tags 2005 Coast Coastal Town Cymru Nikon D70 Outdoors Pembrokeshire Port United Kingdom Urban Wales Wales/Cymru West Wales
CameraNikon D70
Lens24.0-135.0 mm f/3.5-5.6 
Focal Length24mm
Focal Length (35mm)36mm
Shutter Speed1/800
Aperturef/8.0
ISO Speed200

Image location